Machine Learning Engineer / Architect – Reinforcement Learning
What you will do:
- Develop and implement Deep Learning/Reinforcement Learning algorithms using various aspects such as state exploration, delayed rewards etc.
What we are looking for:
- Deep understanding of Reinforcement Learning techniques
- Expert understanding of Value based, Model based and Policy based Reinforcement Learning techniques
- Good understanding of MDP’s
- Deep working knowledge of machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Caffe, Keras, SparkML
- Working knowledge of RL platforms such as OpenAI-Gym, SageMaker-RL, Horizon
- Expert knowledge in Statistical and Probabilistic methods such as SVM, Decision-Trees, Clustering..
- Expert knowledge of python data-science and math packages such as NumPy , Pandas, Sklearn
- Excellent coding skills in Python, C++
- Deep understanding of software development, architecture and methodology
- Min qualifications: BS in Computer-Science or Math
- Preferred qualifications: Phd in CS or Math
- Cloud & Container Orchestration using Kubernetes , Docker — Big Plus
Qualified Candidates will have a deep understanding of Reinforcement Learning, Data-Science and other Machine Learning techniques, as well as a deep understanding of software architecture and graph algorithms.
Palo Alto, CA
|Job Category||Full Time, Part Time|